In follow up to our announcement on the roll out of our Condominium Legal Document Review© Program, you can now review an example of the type of score card that is provided with each Condominium Legal Document Review© that Husch Blackwell performs by clicking here. The real scorecard is much longer and obviously contains different and/or additional questions, answers and recommendations. The purpose of this letter is to illustrate the value to any condominium association and Board of having the information provided by the Review to properly perform the duties set forth in your documents. As part of the Review Husch Blackwell will:
- Review your condominium legal documents (Declaration, Bylaws Articles, Plat, Rules +);
- Prepare the Score Card specifically identifying areas of deficiency;
- Make recommendations as to items that in our opinion should be:
- Immediately corrected;
- Corrected as time allows; or
- Corrected the next time your Association amends and restates its documents.